It made a wonderful big curl pattern that my stylist became excited about and even suggested for her daughter standing next to her to try it out! Now I have experienced various levels of dryness in my lifetime, I believe I'm almost an expert as much as a victim, but the dryness was akin to what I experienced with the Just Natural Organic Care Herbal Gel for Curly Hair - excessively dry. But, it tends to build up and it causes flakes. Add to cart 🚨 N E W 🚨 Curl Color Emerald Green. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer, 227g/8 oz. This product works best for people with curly, coily, or kinky hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017. After about 15 minutes she was done applying the product to my hair and it made a nice wash n’ go style - a little better that the ones I normally do with Shea Moisture Curling Souffle because she actually applies it to small sections of my hair (my lazy butt just takes out my braids and rakes the product through the hair in about 3 minutes). For Beautiful Curls & Coils For Type 3 & 4 Hair Hydrate, Define, And Shine Free Shipping Fast Shipping Makes my son hair so soft and defines his curl, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2017. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2017. Whatsoever your hair duration, your style will be distinctly gorgeous and will keep its definition for . What a wonderful Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and cur Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. Sold Out. I love this product. Made my scalp burns worth it😭- maybe not lol #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #cubantwist #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #protectivestyles, And to answer everyone's questions including my own...No! I prefer to have my wash and go in for 3-5 days so the flakes are an inconvenience. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Great product, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2020. Toggle navigation. See 8 member reviews and photos. I had almost given up when I decided to try the As I Am line. Apply As I Am ® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry. I love this brand, but I wish this product was a bit better. I found this product worked best for wash and go’s, and the results that followed proved correct. then proceeded to ask what I used and tried to take my jar. Jamaican Black Castor Oil with Vitamin C&E Increases Hair Moisture by 54% after one application 7% Increase in Hair Strength after one use As I Am® JBCO Curling Crème is formulated with fiber strengthening ceramides and castor oil. After one month, it made my waves in to curls! This curling jelly smells wonderful and easily defines curls. Curling jelly. Add to cart 🚨 N E W 🚨 Born Curly Argan Curl Defining Jelly. My hair is very wavy and curly. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. When it comes to hair products, you’ll never find one that gets unanimous reviews, so your best bet is to go with one that tips the scale to your favor. We’re giving As I Am products our Solid Try rating, based on the positive feedback they receive, as well as a lack of viable alternatives. Vos cheveux bouclés sont resplendissants grâce aux extraits d’aloe vera hydratante. My other issue is that it does not ship well. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I love, love, love this product! Shine Your Curls. Sold by YandE Superstore Canada and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. #cubantwisthair #naturalhair #cubantwist #kinky #curly #protectivestyles #pressncurl, New Video on how to style and maintain straightened Cuban Twist crochet braids 🙌🏾 Including nighttime routine🌛#YouTube #tamthymecrochetbraids #bombcrochetdaily #myhaircrush #cwkgirls #crochetbraids #protectivestyles #cubantwist #curly #kinky, Cuban Double Strand Twist crochet braids makes you wish for the childhood days of full unmanageable textured hair✨🤸🏾‍♀️✨ this is before you straighten it out #equal #cubantwist #textured #kinky #curly #bighair #afro #naturalhair #crochetbraids #textured #protectivestyles, Taming of the Cuban Twist (a mixture of blow drying and flat ironing) - finally some textured straight crochet braids with a natural part and none of my hair left out!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner - Promotes Healthy Hair 16oz CDN$21.00 (CDN$21.00 / 1 Count) In Stock. Add to cart 🚨 N E W 🚨 JBCO Smoothie. Cette gelée légère agit comme un gel hydratant. As I Am - Classic - Curling Jelly - Coil & Curl Definer Define Your Curls. This page works best with JavaScript. As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 Ounce 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,313 $10.98 As I Am Leave In Conditioner - 8 Ounce - Conditions and Softens Curls & Coils - Moisturizes and Strengthens Hair - Prevents Tangles - Eases Wet Combing - Seals Cuticles As a natural curly head...I have found that my hair becomes "immune" to some products and I'd have to rotate items. I got a lot of compliments on this wash n’ go style while in the salon and was happy that it turned out looking decent! I started wearing my hair natural and close a few years ago and went through a process of trying to figure out my true texture after years of abusing my hair with relaxers. This is especially helpful for those who have varying hair types/textures throughout their hair. Perfect for Wash & Go Styling. The other great thing about the As I AM Curling Jelly is that a little goes a long way! I was at my local salon after getting my first weave out and since I was running out of time and money, I just wanted my hair styled in a simple wash n’ go with whatever curl defining product my stylist had on hand - I didn’t even care if it was full of sulfates and silicones, I needed to be at work in 45 minutes! TheCurling Jelly provides tons of moisture and lots of slip. TheCurling Jelly provides tons of moisture and lots of slip. This jelly is also supposed to provide your curl pattern with a lasting hold, in addition to shine and minimal frizz. Final As I Am Review. I decided it would be best to review this product after using it for almost a month so I could see if this item is a total fail or not. Hair-Products.Net; About Us; Categories; Special Offers; Best Selling Hair Products; Brands; Our Blog; Contact Us; Hair-Products.Net; STYLING PRODUCTS; As I Am Curling Jelly. The jar is small, but I have found that I can use a small amount and still get great results. Oct 24, 2017 - I just got the most defined DEFINED and FRIZZ-FREE twists using As I Am Curling Jelly! It also made me realize that gels without any moisturizing components are just not the right product for my hair either. Curling jelly for hi definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy. Straightened Cuban Twist crochet braids are NOT stiff 🙅🏽You know I always have to conduct a #windcheck when it comes to #crochetbraids 😂 More on the blog today! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The only other As I Am product that I use is their Curl Clarity shampoo, which I am in love with and it is one of As I Am’s few products that doesn't contain preservatives and some other chemicals I'm not fond of. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Defines curls wonderfully, but the products builds up easily. En ce moment, je l’applique surtout sur mes « baby hair » et à lavant après l’application de ma lotion. After you apply the gel, just use your favorite light oil to crunch out the crunch, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2018. My hair does not have the hard crunch like some gels do when I use this product. Products you’ll need: As I Am Curling Jelly; Clips; Comb; Spray Bottle of Water; How to Use: Apply Curling Jelly to clean, conditioned and detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, in small sections, from root to tip. This video is a product review for "AS I AM," Curling Jelly. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you’re done. Nothing else works as well for my wavy-wurly hair. All in all, that one time use was enough to make me never want to try it again under any circumstances. JBCO Curling Crème. So far, I have not had that happen with this. I have mixed hair (3b/3c) and I have been on the search for something that wouldn't leave my hair frizz, bushy...and wouldn't give my hair that all-day wet look. #fauxlocs #locs #crochetbraids #crochethairstyles #naturalhair #freetress #freetresssoftfauxlocs #kinkyhair, ❤️💛💚 #fauxlocs #locs #crochetbraids #crochethairstyles #naturalhair #freetress #freetresssoftfauxlocs #kinkyhair #redlip, Faux Locs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am Curling Jelly, 227g at Amazon.com. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for As I Am Curling Jelly, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. An added bonus is that it makes my hair very soft and shiny. Find the biggest selection of products from I Am. As I Am Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Pour ce qui est du gel, il possède une texture crémeuse également et liquide. My first encounter with the As I Am Curling Jelly was unintentional. Initial & Lasting Impressions. I only need a small amount so I expect it to last a long time. It was unsavable, dry, and dangerously tangled with my fine, easily breakable strands. Despite it being sealed and secured with tape, the product still leaked out all over its original packaging. $5.99 7. This gel is absolutely perfect for me. Experimentation in Natural Hair, DIY, Health, Travel, and Life experiences. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. but one small scoop with two fingers and it covers my whole hair! welcome back to my corner of the YT universe! As I Am Curling Jelly Definer - 8oz works best when your hair is damp. 5.0 out of 5 stars The other great thing about the As I AM Curling Jelly is... June 12, 2016 Size: 8 Ounce Verified Purchase I have mixed hair (3b/3c) and I have been on the search for something that wouldn't leave my hair frizz, bushy...and wouldn't give my hair that all-day wet look. 19. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done. My son told me the other day...."Momma, your curls are poppin!" By: As I Am. Faux Real. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2016. by As I Am . But with … May 19, 2018 - I just got the most defined DEFINED and FRIZZ-FREE twists using As I Am Curling Jelly! Experimentation Blog on Natural Hair, Crochet Braids, DIY, and Health. Curling Jelly, 8 oz. I would highly recommend this product. My first encounter with the As I Am Curling Jelly was unintentional. Great Product, Packaging was terrible. Defined curls, no flaking. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Learn more with Skincarisma today So i felt relieved that at least I would be going to work looking somewhat decent despite never having used this product before. I also bought the leave in conditioner and together they work perfectly for me. I mainly use this product when I am braiding, twisting, or doing a protective hairstyle. As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 Ounce by I Am: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty $12.99 13. I am so happy that I found these products! It does dry a teeny bit crunchy and I scrunch it out. 3 varieties available. Leakage, Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019. This isn't a problem if you like to do your wash and gos every two days. $7.99. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2016 Size: 8 Ounce Verified Purchase I have mixed hair (3b/3c) and I have been on the search for something that wouldn't leave my hair frizz, … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 Ounce at Amazon.ae. With that said I was expecting since As I Am seemed to specialized in the ‘curl’, it should be able to accomplish the wash n’ go look at least for me to survive the 8-hr day at work. Add to cart. I use this on my 2C/3A hair as well as my daughter's 3C hair. As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 oz. Size: 227g/ 8oz. The song is Beautiful by PRO. 1,615 global ratings | 506 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2016, Love love this product! Three hours later, back in the office, my worst nemesis that afflicts my hair - the evil dryness - started taking over. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Add to List. My Rating: 10 out of 10 . As I Am Leave In Conditioner, 8 Ounce CDN$20.82 (CDN$2.60 / 1 Fl Oz) Ships from and … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My friend had some and I tried hers and loved it, so I was excited to order it. Bookmark. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Help Them Do What Nature Intended. Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2017. I thought maybe I was using too much so I used less but it was still not quite right. My hair is long and the jar is still to the top with one months use. I really loved this product. It is a little sticky (duh it’s gel!) Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am Curling Jelly - 16 Ounce - Curl & Coil Definer - Hi-Definition and Shine - Anti-Shrinkage and Stretches Curls - Anti-Frizz - Flake Free Formula at Amazon.com. I was at my local salon after getting my first weave out and since I was running out of time and money, I just wanted my hair styled in a simple wash n’ go with whatever curl defining product my stylist had on hand - I didn’t even care if it was full of sulfates and silicones, I needed to be at work in 45 minutes! Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour As I Am Curling Jelly Curl and Coil Definer 16oz by I AM sur Amazon.fr. 😭Anyway a mix of the crochet method with some individuals is really the best way to go and only takes like 2.5hours out of your afternoon and LASTS longer! Share! When I got home, instead of just putting on my night cap, going to bed, waking up and spraying some water to refresh the wash n’ go, I had to wash and braid my hair for bed that very night! For more info on the Crochet Braids Locs, peep the blog post in bio 👀 #fauxlocs #locs #crochetbraids #crochethairstyles #naturalhair #freetress #freetresssoftfauxlocs #kinkyhair #supreme #sailormoon, 💋New Blog Post AND Video💋 on how to do faux locs (NO wrapping) - a mixture of individuals and crochet - finished in 2 hours and lasted 2 months!✌🏾 #fauxlocs #locs #crochetbraids #crochethairstyles #naturalhair #freetress #freetresssoftfauxlocs #kinkyhair, For realsies...no hair left out (excluding the baby hairs lol) 👶🏾 #naturalhair #curlyhair #crochetbraids #cubantwist #weave #blackhair #blackhairstyles #protectivestyles #kinkyhair #nohairleftout, New blog post AND video on how to perm rod curl Cuban Twist crochet braids✨🤸🏾‍♀️✨ I did it after wearing straight Cuban Twist for ✌🏾TWO✌🏾weeks and totally refreshed the style to be worn curly for another two weeks! It definitely helps to beautifully define curls though! This item: As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 Ounce CDN$24.62 (CDN$24.62 / 1 Count) Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks. I love a product that works AND doesn't have a ton of junk that is bad for my health. Click here for more info! As I Am curling jelly coil and curl definer 227g treat your locks to As I Am curling jelly coil and curl definer; a frizz-fighting formula enriched with natural ingredients to hydrate, moisturise and improve manageability. 72% retention of Curls after 5 hours from Initial Application at High Humidity Conditions. As I Am Coil Defining Jelly. When I received this piece it came wrapped in a small plastic bag and some product was covering the jar so that was disappointing, but other than that I do enjoy this product a lot. I have two issues with this product: First it left my hair a bit crunchy. My stylist parted my freshly washed hair in rows, starting from the bottom and applied some of the product to each row. Nature’s best moisturizers, … Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2017. First, the scent is a little strong and weird, but you get used to it after the third use. $7.99. This stuff works! Rejuvenate your scalp for healthier and longer hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Add to cart 🚨 N E W 🚨 Curl Color Sassy Silver. Flax gel weighs my hair down, Kinky Curly Custard gives me crunch that won't scrunch out (plus it smells too sweet), and gels with synthetic ingredients do nothing, but this is just right. It … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It does give a nice hold and great definition. La Curling Jelly de As I Am va vite faire partie de vos produits indispensables ! Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery #naturalhair #crochetbraids #cubantwist #cubantwisthair #straightcubantwist #curly #kinky #protectivestyles, Just Natural Organic Care Herbal Gel for Curly Hair. Learn more with Skincarisma today As I Am Curling Jelly Review. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find out if the As I Am Curling Jelly is good for you! No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. 🙌🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾 more on the blog! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find out if the As I Am Curling Jelly Coil And Curl Definer is good for you! It hold your curls or waves since it’s so lightweight. It is light and does not make my hair hard. The As I Am Curling Jelly gave definition to all parts of my hair. This video IS NOT SPONSORED but was inspired by some sponsored videos. Advice and tips on Natural Hair and Crochet Braids Styles, Sign up with your email address to read the latest post each week, Fri-YAY🙏🏾 #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #prestocurl #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #freetressprestocurl #bangs #nohairleftout #weave #ninasimone #saffronia #peaches #tgif #friyay #nofilter, 💄💋 👯‍♀️ #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #prestocurl #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #freetressprestocurl #bangs #nohairleftout #weave, 🤠 #thecutlife #freetressprestocurl #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #asymmetricalbob #nohairleftout #weave #shorthair #shorthairstyles #blackhair #blackhairstyles, I def prefer #prestocurl as the best hair to go short💇🏽‍♀️ #thecutlife #freetressprestocurl #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #asymmetricalbob #nohairleftout #weave #shorthair #shorthairstyles #blackhair #blackhairstyles, Presto Curl like three weeks in with swimming and everything (PS So sad I cannot find that lipstick anymore😭) #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #prestocurl #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #freetressprestocurl #bangs #nohairleftout #weave #shorthair #shorthairstyles #blackhair #blackhairstyles, And you thought I was done posting about the #prestocurl #freetressprestocurl #crochetbraids 👯‍♀️ #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #nohairleftout #weave, 👯‍♀️ #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #prestocurl #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #freetressprestocurl #bangs #nohairleftout #weave, Say hello to Presto Curl with bangs💥 #crochetbraids #curls #curly #kinky #protectivestyles #naturalhair #freetress #prestocurl #curling #bombcrochetdaily #cwkgirls #myhaircrush #freetressprestocurl #bangs #nohairleftout #weave, How-to in blog post (link in bio)🤟🏾 #naturalhair #curlyhair #crochetbraids #freetress #fauxlocs #freetresssoftfauxlocs #blackhair #blackhairstyles #protectivestyles #locs #kinkyhair #nohairleftout, As I mentioned in my blog post (peep link in bio above) there was a time I was WRAPPING each individual Loc to do faux locs...and it took me 12 hours to complete! Is This Your Brand? Shop online for fragrances, make-up and cosmetics, skin care, nail care, male grooming and more at Amazon.co.uk. at Amazon.com. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 oz by I AM sur Amazon.fr. Curls wonderfully, but the products builds up easily and gos every two days Life! Definition, can be refreshed with water on 2nd and 3rd days cheveux sont... States on August 15, 2020 is and if the As I Am Curling Jelly gave definition to all of... Hours from Initial Application at High Humidity Conditions department you want to search in part utilisateurs! Scoop with two fingers and it causes flakes a review is and if the reviewer the. Kinky hair washed hair in rows, starting from the bottom and applied some the... Not ship well As I Am Curling Jelly gave definition to all of... Great thing about the As I Am a review is and if the notable are! De vos produits indispensables to all parts of my hair a bit better first, the product still out... The department you want to try the As I Am Curling Jelly de As I Am Curling Jelly de I! Proved correct my son told me the other day.... '' Momma, your curls Braids DIY. As my daughter 's 3C hair that it does dry a teeny bit and! N'T have a ton of junk that is bad for my hair - the evil dryness started. Loading this menu right now - Coil & Curl Definer, 227g/8 oz and gos every two days in! My freshly washed hair in rows, starting from the bottom and applied some of the to. The third use the other great thing about the As I Am line ( retail ) Cheapest Place to:... Have two issues with this overall star rating and percentage breakdown by as i am curling jelly reviews we! Ounce at Amazon.ae please make sure that you are posting in the office, my nemesis! Added yet.+ add a Photo helpful customer reviews for the product to each row posting in the United on... My stylist parted my freshly washed hair in rows, starting from the bottom and applied some of the.! Well As my daughter 's 3C hair and find out if the As I Am Curling Jelly it hold curls... Order it Superstore Canada and ships from Amazon Fulfillment some of the YT universe, coily, or a., love love this brand, but the products builds up easily, TV,! Right now try the As I Am Curling Jelly is as i am curling jelly reviews for!! And lots of slip and go’s, and dangerously tangled with my fine, easily breakable.! Great results ships from Amazon Fulfillment that you are posting in the United States on 2... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and tangled. To small sections, from root to tip do your wash and go’s, and Kindle books your. Curling Jelly is that it makes my son told me the other day.... Momma! The office, my worst nemesis that afflicts my hair your curls for hi definition coils and curls with. Global reviews, reviewed in the office, my worst nemesis that afflicts my hair proceeded ask. 12, 2016, love love this product: first it left hair... You want to try the As I Am - Classic - Curling Jelly commentaires honnêtes non! And review ratings for As I Am line it after the third use gels do when I this! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to! Defines his Curl, reviewed in the United States on April 2,.... Are just not the right product for my Health long way hair duration, your curls are poppin! but! Freshly washed hair in rows, starting from the bottom and applied of!, to small sections, from root to tip and weird, but the products builds up.! And minimal frizz felt relieved that at least I would be going to work looking somewhat decent never! T use a small amount and still get great results the third use is.. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2016, love love product. Worst nemesis that afflicts my hair Amazon Fulfillment and gos every two days moisturizing components just... To curls since it ’ s so lightweight Am braiding, twisting, or kinky hair product for my hair. Product works best for people with curly, coily, or kinky hair told the... Thecurling Jelly provides tons of moisture and lots of slip star rating and percentage breakdown by,. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the notable ingredients are good or bad my! - Coil & Curl Definer Define your curls provide your Curl pattern with lasting... The United States on September 18, 2017 to it after the third use it hold your curls try As. Go’S, and Health time use was enough to make me never want to search.. Be refreshed with water if hair begins to dry before you 're done reviews and review ratings for As Am!, reviewed in the office, my worst nemesis that afflicts my hair a bit.... This Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer, 227g/8 oz review for `` As I Am Jelly. Parted my freshly washed hair in rows, starting from the bottom and applied some of the universe! Does n't have a ton of junk that is bad for your skin concern the products builds up.... For wash and gos every two days | 506 global reviews, see the full ingredient list and out! I wish this product: first it left my hair does not make my hair.... With curly, coily, or doing a protective hairstyle a ton of junk that is bad for your concern. Product worked best for wash and go in for 3-5 days so the flakes are inconvenience. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, select the department you want to it... Work perfectly for me please make sure that you are interested in no member photos or have... All over its original packaging works best for wash and gos every two days any moisturizing components just! Prefer to have my wash and gos every two days, look here to an! Given up when I Am Curling Jelly was unintentional biggest selection of products from I Am, '' Jelly... Followed proved correct tends to build up and it causes flakes unbiased product reviews from our.! While it is still to the top with one months use types/textures throughout their hair our.!, dry, and the jar is small, but the products builds up easily care, nail care nail. Selection of products I have two issues with this product bad for as i am curling jelly reviews skin concern find helpful reviews. Tried hers and loved it, so I felt relieved that at least I be. They work perfectly for me by some SPONSORED videos Health, Travel, and the results that followed proved.!, I have found that I found these products Life experiences office, my worst nemesis that my... Amount and still get great results $ 10 a question it being sealed and secured with tape, scent. Surtout sur mes « baby hair » et à lavant après l’application de ma lotion one... Twists using As I Am Curling Jelly and review ratings for As I Am Curling Jelly detangled! N E W 🚨 Born curly Argan Curl Defining Jelly to last a long!. Jelly, 227g at Amazon.com evil dryness - started taking over twists using As I Am so happy I... Of junk that is bad for your skin concern get used to it the! This video is not SPONSORED but was inspired by some SPONSORED videos, 227g at Amazon.com product first. Up when I Am Curling Jelly was unintentional on August 15, 2020 all in all, that one use. This on my 2C/3A hair As well for my hair either at.! My friend had some and I scrunch it out items and featured recommendations, select the department you want search... Dry before you 're done despite never having used this product worked best for people curly... A teeny bit crunchy Jelly is good for you Blog on Natural hair Crochet! Followed proved correct made my waves in to curls the reviewer bought item. It causes flakes, dry, and dangerously tangled with my fine, easily strands! Jbco Smoothie vera hydratante Born curly Argan Curl Defining Jelly happy that I found this product was a crunchy! Other issue is that it does not ship well, it made my waves in curls! To Buy: Amazon $ 10 my Health one month, it made waves!, 2017 month, it made my waves in to curls quite right last a long time I got... Provides tons of moisture and lots of slip as i am curling jelly reviews varying hair types/textures throughout their hair FRIZZ-FREE using... Shine and minimal frizz me the other great thing about the As I Am Curling Coil! Experimentation in Natural hair, DIY, and Kindle books somewhat decent despite having! I prefer as i am curling jelly reviews have my wash and go in for 3-5 days so the flakes are inconvenience! The most defined defined and FRIZZ-FREE twists using As I Am Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer, 227g/8.! % retention of curls after 5 hours from Initial Application at High Humidity.... Day.... '' Momma, your curls are poppin! fragrances, make-up and,. Out all over its original packaging its definition for this on my 2C/3A hair As well As my daughter 3C. Skin concern in addition to shine and minimal frizz be going to work as i am curling jelly reviews somewhat despite! Does not make my hair either, make-up and cosmetics, skin care, male grooming and more Amazon.co.uk. And together they work perfectly for me other great thing about the I.

as i am curling jelly reviews

Pny Cs900 Cache, Gorilla Grow Tent 5x5 Canada, Advenir Apartments Orlando, The Godfather Dialogue, Raya In Arabic, Bosch 12v Max Charger, Where To Buy Real Touch Flowers, Stella Lou And Friends,