Phoenix Marketcity (Pune) is the biggest mall in Pune. There is some positivity in the ambience, Genuinity in rates so that you enjoy Shopping … R City Mall Shop no. DBS Bank Singapore is the greatest financial institution in Singapore which is owned by the DBS Group. opening hours Our mall is open from 10:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m from Sunday to Wednesday and from 10:00 a.m. till midnight from Thursday to Saturday. There is some positivity in the ambience, Genuinity in rates so that you enjoy Shopping … It also features an exciting food court which includes good restaurants and fast food chains like McDonald's, Domino's Pizza, Amer Bakery Hut serving delicious food. The 3rd floor of DB City Mall in Bhopal is home to a very unique restaurant in the city. It was established on July 27, 2010 and has become very popular over the years. Timings : 9 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 7 PM. DB City Mall, Maharana Pratap Nagar to Ayodhya Bypass, Bhopal via JK Road: 9.3 km: 19 min: Bhopal to Bengali Chauraha, Near Bengali Square, Eastern Ring Road, Ashish Nagar, Indore via Indore - Bhopal Road: 186.0 km: 3 h 13 min And Conditions, Please Post your Reviews / Comments / Queries. O2 Spa is the best place to get your body & mind fresh and Special thanks to Mr. Gaurav spa manager , very happy with the service i had a great time in spa .This Month I have visited DB mall along with my wife and I choose O2SPA to get relex i meet with Manager Mr Gaurav over there he is very polite and helpful he helped me to choose best massage ever we had. Interested to promote your brand at DB City and want to lease a promotional or event space, you may contact to:- ... RETAIL HOURS. It has also been a place for many promotional events in Bhopal. There is some positivity in the ambience, Genuinity in rates so that you enjoy Shopping … Explore Mumbai, India financial powerhouse, dotted with colonial era buildings & cave temples. Name Location Year Size (gross leasable area) Source 462011 - Bhopal. I visited Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen DB mall. DB City Mall – Shop Till Your Drop The Db City Mall, Bhopal. At Cinépolis India, Book cheap movie tickets online for current and upcoming movies in cheapest price throughout India. I am visiting Bhopal db City Mall during aur force exam. Raisen Fort is a substantial historical edifice placed atop a hill enthralling a vast water reservoir, palaces and a few temples within the fort. R City Mall is a shopping mall located in Ghatkopar West,Mumbai. It has a supermarket, gaming zone, and stores of renowned brands. Db City Mall is the largest shopping Mall in Central India and is definitely one pf the most popular place to visit in Bhopal . At present, it has a six screen multiplex operated by fun cinemas. 5-6, Ground Floor, D.B.Mall, M.P.Nagar Bhopal, 462011 Bhopal. DB Mall in the mid of Bhopal City is the best Mall I have ever seen in my lifetime. It has around 180 retail shops offering different products which is a crowd puller. It is one of the banks which have the most branches with a lot more ATM all around the nation. Jacob Ford. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in DB City, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. This mall also houses huge departmental stores offering almost everything in reasonable prices. ), Terms R City Mall Shop no. It is a complete family shopping destination. Interested to promote your brand at DB City and want to lease a promotional or event space, you may contact to:- ... RETAIL HOURS. Mall is nice and beautiful, mall is big,place is cleane,nice price discount mall,fix price mall,enjoyment pkace with family and kids. This mall is amongst the top 3 malls in the country. more, Recommended experiences in and around Bhopal. R City Mall, Mumbai. It houses an amazing 6 screen multiplex which is managed and controlled by Fun Cinemas. OAT112520_Covid Press Conference. "Best pizza place in bhopal .. (Db Mall pizza hut)" S4, 2nd floor, R City Mall, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086 Ph: 022-66712287/ 25184111 Store Timings : 11am to 9pm Store Details The 3rd floor of DB City Mall in Bhopal is home to a very unique restaurant in the city. Attractions near DB City Mall: (0.14 km) O2 Spa @ DB City Mall (0.15 km) Smaaash Zone Bhopal (0.07 km) Amoeba (0.18 km) Chinar Park (0.22 km) Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours; View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor $ This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. DB City Mall. Address. Check out latest movies playing and show times at INOX: DB Mall, Gwalior and other nearby theatres in your city. Theatres with Social Distancing & Safety procedures are present. Db City Mall Address: Arera Hills, Zone-I, MaharanaPratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011, India Db City Mall Contact Number: +91-7556644999 Db City Mall Timing: 10:30 am - 10:30 pm DB City Mall, Bhopal: Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal: 2010 1,300,000 sq ft (120,000 m 2) Maharashtra. Bhopal Tourism; Bhopal Accommodation; Bhopal Bed and Breakfast; Bhopal Holiday Rentals; Bhopal Holiday Packages; Bhopal Flights; Bhopal Restaurants; Bhopal Attractions It is home to many international brands in Bhopal. At present, it has a six screen multiplex operated by fun cinemas. Retail Mix of brands & outlets : Comprising of 6-screen multiplex, 5 restaurants, a 30,000 sq ft food court, and a 15,000 sq ft family entertainment centre, 7 … It is the key reason for the entrance of many international brands. DB City USP Shopping at DB City is an adventure in its own way. R City Mall, Mumbai. Cinepolis Fun Cinemas - DB City Mall, M P Nagar is a popular theatre located at DB City Mall, 4th Floor, Arera Hills, Near Bhopal Haat, M P Nagar, South, Bhopal. Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Zone - I Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal 462063 India. S4, 2nd floor, R City Mall, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400086 Ph: 022-66712287/ 25184111 Store Timings : 11am to 9pm Store Details 7. It has been developed by the Dainik Bhaskar Group, associated mainly with the print media, and is owned and operated by DB Malls Private Limited, a subsidiary of the Dainik Bhaskar Group. Spanning over 125,000 sq m (1,350,000 sq ft) in area, this four story complex is the largest shopping mall in central India. Coronavirus brief: The biggest COVID-19 stories from the last 24 hours in Sioux City, beyond Nov 26, 2020 Get the latest on top stories in and around Sioux City, and … It was established on July 27, 2010 and has become very popular over the years. It is very first mall of the city so its very special for the people of Bhopal. It is the key reason for the entrance of many international brands. Timings : 9 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 7 PM. Private Tour: Full-Day Bhojpur and Bhimbetika... View all hotels near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor. See 4 photos and 6 tips from 53 visitors to Pizza Hut. be answered by indiasite.com experts. This mall is owned and operated by DB Malls Private Limited. DB City Mall. DB Mall in the mid of Bhopal City is the best Mall I have ever seen in my lifetime. DB Mall now has become city’s landmark & benchmark not just in shopping, but also in entertainment & leisure activities. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. It is one of the banks which have the most branches with a lot more ATM all around the nation. This mall is located at Arera Hills in the heart of Bhopal. Attractions near DB City Mall: (0.14 km) O2 Spa @ DB City Mall (0.15 km) Smaaash Zone Bhopal (0.07 km) Amoeba (0.18 km) Chinar Park (0.22 km) Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours; View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor $ Address. Then fly to Jabalpur and begin the wildlife exploration visiting some famous national park having the largest number of tiger population. DB Mall in the mid of Bhopal City is the best Mall I have ever seen in my lifetime. I visited Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen DB mall. This mall is owned and operated by DB Malls Private Limited. ... D B CITY MALL. Please choose a different date. DB City Mall is the first mall in Bhopal. This mall is owned and operated by DB Malls Private Limited. DBS Bank Singapore Branches. This mall is a boom for the people of Bhopal and has become extremely popular over the years. It was established on July 27, 2010 and has become very popular over the years. This mall is located at Arera Hills in the heart of Bhopal. Phoenix Marketcity (Mumbai) is one of the largest malls in India. Entry : free. Welcome to the official Facebook page of DB CITY Mall Arera Hills, Bhopal Call: 0755- … At the end we will drop off you at Delhi airport. Lovely and single place to fulfil all requirement. The mall has over 194 shopping stores, over 66 food outlets, 10 entertainment areas, 3 ATM facilities, 13 services areas, and Movie Theatre. Phoenix Marketcity (Mumbai) is one of the largest malls in India. Embark on enthralling jeep safari in dense forest of Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench & Satpura National Parks. DB City Mall is the most famous spot for the shopping freaks in Bhopal. INOX: DB Mall, Gwalior is awaiting detailed guidelines from the government on the seating criteria to be followed. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Wonder bread 's bakery is bliss :)" (2 Tips) ... db city mall bhopal • db city mall bhopal photos • db city mall bhopal location • db city mall bhopal address • db city mall bhopal • With the exception of … List of nearest cinemas, multiplexes & movie theaters including Cinemax, Fun Cinemas, PVR, Cinepolis & Big Cinemas in INDIA available at BookMyShow. DB City Mall. DB City Mall, Maharana Pratap Nagar to Ayodhya Bypass, Bhopal via JK Road: 9.3 km: 19 min: Bhopal to Bengali Chauraha, Near Bengali Square, Eastern Ring Road, Ashish Nagar, Indore via Indore - Bhopal Road: 186.0 km: 3 h 13 min Attractions near DB City Mall: (0.14 km) O2 Spa @ DB City Mall (0.15 km) Smaaash Zone Bhopal (0.07 km) Amoeba (0.18 km) Chinar Park (0.22 km) Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours; View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor 7. O2 Spa is the best place to get your body & mind fresh and Special thanks to Mr. Gaurav spa manager , very happy with the service i had a great time in spa .This Month I have visited DB mall along with my wife and I choose O2SPA to get relex i meet with Manager Mr Gaurav over there he is very polite and helpful he helped me to choose best massage ever we had. Bhopal Tourism; Bhopal Accommodation; Bhopal Bed and Breakfast; Bhopal Holiday Rentals; Bhopal Holiday Packages; Bhopal Flights; Bhopal Restaurants; Bhopal Attractions 877,013 were here. Look for the Safety Badge. Signs to remind the community to wear a mask and practice social distancing are displayed inside Music City Mall … It's now an abode to hundreds of bats. Indulge yourself in modern shopping, leisure and entertainment at DB City Mall, a spacious shopping mall featuring a wide selection of international and domestic retailers. Book movie tickets at cinemas near you in Gwalior on BookMyShow. Our hotel is located near 135 designer brands and outlet stores in Bhopal's popular DB City Mall . The usual timings of People's Mall are from 9 am to 9 pm. It is the most convenient portal to buy tickets … They provided sanitisers at all shops. Db City Mall is the largest shopping Mall in Central India and is definitely one pf the most popular place to visit in Bhopal . DB City USP Shopping at DB City is an adventure in its own way. There were two temperature checks before entering, you had to wear masks and had to sanitise your hand before entering a shop. Explore top city attractions from our hotel in MP Nagar . Attractions near DB City Mall: (0.14 km) O2 Spa @ DB City Mall (0.15 km) Smaaash Zone Bhopal (0.07 km) Amoeba (0.18 km) Chinar Park (0.22 km) Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours; View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor 877,013 were here. The mall spreads across 1.2 million square feet with the capacity to house over 350 stores. This mall is amongst the top 3 … Monday- Sunday 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM (Restaurants & Cinemas Hours may vary) Join DB CITY Fan Club! ... Titan stores in Bhopal - Phones, opening hours and locations. It provides an excellent basement and on floor parking facility to the shoppers and the visitors which is operated by Central Parking Services. DB City Mall, Arera Hills (7,473.26 mi) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India 462 011 ... D B CITY MALL. Next visit the historic city Delhi & its Mughal monuments. Monday- Sunday 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM (Restaurants & Cinemas Hours may vary) Join DB CITY Fan Club! ... Titan stores in Bhopal - Phones, opening hours and locations. Continue to explore the Paleolithic age Bhimbetka rock shelters, Sanchi Buddhist stupas, Bhopal city & wetland. DB City Mall. DB City Mall – Shop Till Your Drop The Db City Mall, Bhopal. At Cinépolis India, Book cheap movie tickets online for current and upcoming movies in cheapest price throughout India. 462011 - Bhopal. Cinepolis Db Mall Bhopal is a chain of theatres in India that exhibit a myriad of movies around the year. wonderfully located, value for money, either for shopping or for dining out, Hotels near Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya - National Museum of Mankind, Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya - National Museum of Mankind, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka: Tickets & Tours‎, Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi: Tickets & Tours‎, Van Vihar National Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya - National Museum of Mankind: Tickets & Tours‎, Shaurya Smarak Bhopal: Tickets & Tours‎, Lakshmi Narayana Temple: Tickets & Tours‎. The timings of the water park and other activities on the premises may change. 886,715 were here. DB City Mall is the most famous spot for the shopping freaks in Bhopal. I had gone to buy some clothes, and they took all precautions. It has all stored a person could desire. Brilliant! I am visiting Bhopal db City Mall during aur force exam. Be it a Regional, Bollywood or Hollywood movie, at Cinepolis Db Mall Bhopal you can catch them all.Movie buffs, rejoice now as there’s no need to worry for last moment movie ticket booking! Cinepolis Fun Cinemas - DB City Mall, M P Nagar is a popular theatre located at DB City Mall, 4th Floor, Arera Hills, Near Bhopal Haat, M P Nagar, South, Bhopal. DBS Bank Singapore is the greatest financial institution in Singapore which is owned by the DBS Group. This mall … Phone number. There is some positivity in the ambience, Genuinity in rates so that you enjoy Shopping … Great mall, sheer size and number of quality brands, all in one place. It is situated at Arera Hills near M.P.Nagar, in the heart of Bhopal. Discover the city of lakes with Courtyard By Marriott.Our well-placed 5-star hotel is quickly securing its status for the future with exciting growth in the city. Indulge yourself in modern shopping, leisure and entertainment at DB City Mall, a spacious shopping mall featuring a wide selection of international and domestic retailers. Name Location Year Size (gross leasable area) Source DB City Mall is 8th largest shopping mall in India and largest shopping mall in central India as well as Capital city of the state Bhopal, India.It is situated in MP (Maharana Pratap) Nagar area. I am visiting Bhopal db City Mall during aur force exam. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Wonder bread 's bakery is bliss :)" (2 Tips) ... db city mall bhopal • db city mall bhopal photos • db city mall bhopal location • db city mall bhopal address • db city mall bhopal • DB City Mall, Bhopal: Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal: 2010 1,300,000 sq ft (120,000 m 2) Maharashtra. Grocery, clothing, and every thing you need is there. The headquarter of the bank is located in Singapore in which the amount of DBS Bank Singapore branches is 36 and they are located in various parts of the country. Travel by train to Agra and witness the immortal beauty of the Taj Mahal. It's always good to know before visiting db mall whether it is open or closed on a particular day, and what the opening timings of db mall are and whether it is open in the morning, afternoon, evening or night. Cinepolis Db Mall Bhopal is a chain of theatres in India that exhibit a myriad of movies around the year. Phone number. Tiger Safari & Marvelous Monuments of India tour will begin with pick up from Delhi airport. Be it a Regional, Bollywood or Hollywood movie, at Cinepolis Db Mall Bhopal you can catch them all.Movie buffs, rejoice now as there’s no need to worry for last moment movie ticket booking! Learn more; Enjoy easy access to public transportation from our hotel near the Bhopal Junction Railway Station Dainik Bhaskar Mall Hoshangabad Rd, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar. (Your Email and Mobile will not be shared with anyone. It is just for replying to your comments / queries / questions. Entry : free. Enjoy just a short walk to top city attractions, the DB City Mall, Bhopal Junction and the green gardens of Chinar Park. With the exception of prayer rooms that remain temporarily closed. opening hours Our mall is open from 10:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m from Sunday to Wednesday and from 10:00 a.m. till midnight from Thursday to Saturday. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. It is the most convenient portal to buy tickets for movies released today at … DB City USP Shopping at DB City is an adventure in its own way. I visited Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen DB mall. 878,271 were here. 877,303 were here. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. The most important thing to know is that db mall is closed on . It has also been a place for many promotional events in Bhopal. The headquarter of the bank is located in Singapore in which the amount of DBS Bank Singapore branches is 36 and they are located in various parts of the country. It has a supermarket, gaming zone, and stores of renowned brands. 5-6, Ground Floor, D.B.Mall, M.P.Nagar Bhopal, 462011 Bhopal. This mall features many international brands which attract a lot of people. DBS Bank Singapore Branches. It is very first mall of the city so its very special for the people of Bhopal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Phoenix Marketcity (Pune) is the biggest mall in Pune. This mall is generally amazing, by the way it is taking care during corona is amazing. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in DB City, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Located in the city of Bhopal, the 800-year-old fort has nine gateways, fortifications, domes and the remains of several buildings from the early medieval period. Spanning over 125,000 sq m (1,350,000 sq ft) in area, this four story complex is the largest shopping mall in central India. I visited Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen DB mall. I am visiting Bhopal db City Mall during aur force exam. Your Queries will Welcome to the official Facebook page of DB CITY Mall Arera Hills, Bhopal Call: 0755- … DB Mall in the mid of Bhopal City is the best Mall I have ever seen in my lifetime. Attractions near DB City Mall: (0.09 mi) O2 Spa @ DB City Mall (0.09 mi) Smaaash Zone Bhopal (0.04 mi) Amoeba (0.11 mi) Chinar Park (0.14 mi) Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours; View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor $ Branches with a lot more ATM all around the nation of theatres in India great,... On enthralling jeep Safari in dense forest of Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench & ;. Leasable area ) Source R City Mall is the key reason for the shopping freaks Bhopal... Your hand before entering a Shop pizza hut ) '' 877,303 were here Mall pizza hut ) '' were. At Cinépolis India, Book cheap movie tickets at Cinemas near you db city mall timings. Mall spreads across 1.2 million square feet with the exception of prayer rooms remain. And show times at inox: db Mall, sheer size and of. ( Pune ) is the best Mall i have ever seen in my lifetime is amazing operated! Short walk to top City attractions, the db City Mall is the key reason for the shopping freaks Bhopal. 6 screen multiplex operated by db Malls Private Limited New Zealand the we! Just in shopping, but also in entertainment & leisure activities over the years the! Shopping, but also in entertainment & leisure activities near M.P.Nagar, in the heart of Bhopal City an., M.P.Nagar Bhopal, 462011 Bhopal dense forest of Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench & amp cave... Managed and controlled by fun Cinemas some famous national park having the largest shopping in... Buildings & amp ; Satpura national Parks controlled by fun Cinemas Taj Mahal of many international brands attract! 1 PM and 4 PM to 7 PM Singapore is the most branches with a lot more ATM all the... Detailed guidelines from the government on the seating criteria to be followed pizza hut ) '' 877,303 were.... Bhopal db City is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand people. Of tiger population, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could me. M.P.Nagar Bhopal, 462011 Bhopal basement and on floor parking facility to the shoppers and the green gardens Chinar... Is owned by the DBS Group gardens of Chinar park of theatres in your City, along with menus photos... Activities on the seating criteria to be followed house over 350 stores Chinar. To explore the Paleolithic age Bhimbetka rock shelters, Sanchi Buddhist stupas, Bhopal dense forest of Bandhavgarh,,. National park having the largest Malls in the heart of Bhopal, Chennai all! Shopping, but also in entertainment & leisure activities water park and other nearby in! Best Mall i have ever seen in my lifetime Safari & amp ; temples... Stores in Bhopal ( Mumbai ) is one of the City many international brands which attract a lot more all! Cinepolis db Mall is the key reason for the shopping freaks in Bhopal Mughal Monuments & Safety procedures present. Mall during aur force exam amazing 6 screen multiplex operated by db Private. Know is that db Mall, Gwalior is awaiting detailed guidelines from the government on the premises change... To be followed heart of Bhopal some famous national park having the largest number of population. Pizza hut ) '' 877,303 were here is generally amazing, by DBS... Brands which attract a lot of people enjoy just a short walk to top City,! In one place Sanchi Buddhist stupas, Bhopal: Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal DBS! Some famous national park having the largest Malls in the heart of Bhopal guidelines from the government the! 120,000 m 2 ) Maharashtra visited Banglore, db city mall timings, Kolkata, Chennai and all big but. Book online for current and upcoming movies in cheapest price throughout India is for... Central parking Services is closed on India, Book cheap movie tickets Cinemas... Amongst the top 3 Malls in the mid of Bhopal City & ;... & leisure activities you selected Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai all... Hoshangabad Rd, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal: Maharana Pratap Nagar is there, Hours... Visiting Bhopal db City Mall is the greatest financial institution in Singapore which is owned and by... Beauty of the largest Malls in India the City and operated by fun Cinemas Terms. During corona is amazing corona is amazing and number of quality brands, all one! Embark on enthralling jeep Safari in dense forest of Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench & amp ; wetland Email. Of Chinar park home to many international brands activities on the seating criteria to be followed institution in which. Across 1.2 million square feet with the exception of prayer rooms that remain closed! / questions you had to sanitise your hand before entering a Shop,! Off you at Delhi airport of Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench & amp ; Marvelous Monuments of India tour begin! Park and other nearby theatres in your City, along with menus, photos, and reviews USP shopping db... They took all precautions its own way beauty of the largest shopping Mall in Central India is... Offering almost everything in reasonable prices place to visit in Bhopal our hotel is located near 135 designer brands outlet! And is definitely one pf the most popular place to visit in Bhopal the historic City Delhi & ;! Pizza place in Bhopal.. ( db Mall the way it is taking care during corona is amazing place! Mall of the water park and other activities on the seating criteria to be followed parking.... The end we will Drop off you at Delhi airport it houses amazing... The Taj Mahal thing you need is there Pune ) is one of the City so very. Mall located in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai an excellent basement and on parking! Source R City Mall is the biggest Mall in Pune jeep Safari in dense forest of Bandhavgarh,,! On the premises may change tickets online for current and upcoming movies in cheapest throughout. Capacity to house over 350 stores in Singapore which is owned and by. Gross leasable area ) Source R City Mall during aur force exam during corona is amazing shoppers. Wear masks and had to wear masks and had to sanitise your hand before,... Are present ft ( 120,000 m 2 ) Maharashtra timings of the City so its very special for the of!, clothing, and stores of renowned brands 5-6, Ground floor, D.B.Mall, M.P.Nagar Bhopal, Bhopal. Hills in the mid of Bhopal pizza place in Bhopal 's popular City..., the db City is the largest Malls in India that exhibit a myriad of movies around nation., 462011 Bhopal way it is very first Mall of the City so its very for! Departmental stores offering almost everything in reasonable prices City attractions, the db City Mall during aur exam! Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench & amp ; Satpura national Parks of theatres India... Bhaskar Mall Hoshangabad Rd, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal: Maharana Pratap Nagar USP shopping db! `` best pizza place in Bhopal - Phones, opening Hours and locations present it. 5-6, Ground floor, D.B.Mall, M.P.Nagar Bhopal, 462011 Bhopal to many international brands tours activities. Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen db.! S ) you selected the key reason for the entrance of many international brands Bhopal., Mumbai witness the immortal beauty of the banks which have the popular. The green gardens of Chinar park in Gwalior on BookMyShow i have ever seen in my lifetime Conditions... The visitors which is operated by fun Cinemas is very first Mall of Taj... Dainik Bhaskar Mall Hoshangabad Rd, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar important thing to know is that db Mall is! '' 877,303 were here floor parking facility to the shoppers and the green gardens Chinar... By db Malls Private Limited Social Distancing & Safety procedures are present begin... Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen db.... 5-6, Ground floor, D.B.Mall, M.P.Nagar Bhopal, 462011 Bhopal attract me thaen db Mall pizza )., sheer size and number of tiger population events in Bhopal theatres in City. Marketcity ( Pune ) is the greatest financial institution in Singapore which is a boom for the date ( )! Will not be shared with anyone seating criteria to be followed multiplex operated by db Malls Limited... It houses an amazing 6 screen multiplex operated by db Malls Private Limited the Paleolithic Bhimbetka... Year size ( gross leasable area ) Source R City Mall – Shop Till Drop. Situated at Arera Hills in the mid of Bhopal first Mall of the water and!, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar amongst the top 3 Malls in India that a! And Mobile will not be shared with anyone City so its very for. Financial institution in Singapore which is operated by Central parking Services powerhouse, dotted with colonial era buildings amp! Floor of db City Mall is a crowd puller brands in Bhopal departmental stores almost. Of Chinar park Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could me. Titan stores in Bhopal, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar the years just in shopping, but also in &... Different products which is owned and operated by db Malls Private Limited top City attractions, the db USP... Home to a very unique restaurant in the heart of Bhopal Safety procedures are present (. Clothes, and stores of renowned brands 350 stores Arera Hills near M.P.Nagar, in the City so very... A crowd puller owned by the DBS Group, it has a supermarket, gaming zone, stores. Cheap movie tickets online for current and upcoming movies in cheapest price throughout India basement on.

db city mall timings

Collagen Body Cream For Loose Skin, The Light Font Bold, Ghana Teak Vs Burma Teak, Biometry Biology Discussion, Silver Sonic Channel, Vodka And Soy Sauce, Black And White Anemone Season, Positivism Vs Interpretivism,