It doesn't make your hair feel oily and it's easy to pour. OKAY 100% Pure Jamaican Castor Oil has become very popular in today’s beauty market. It only takes a little to go a long way. Also the oil did come in a glass bottle, definitely a plus. Among the Jamaican black castor oil reviews, in a thread aptly titled “My hair freaking loves SM's Jamaican Black Castor Oil” (SM being short for Shea Moisture - a brand that has a JBCO oil), the OP Redditor said in the post that she “found SM's JBCO line to be a godsend for my hair”. OKAY. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The combination of castor oil with coconut is sure to boost hair growth, keeping from dry scalp and itchiness problems. This actually appears as though it has been tinted by being infused with black tea due to its purplish color. Needless to say I am kind of worried to use this in my hair. Anything containing soybean oil is strictly off limits to me because it weakens my hair and causes outrageous breakage. OKAY 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil has become very popular in today’s beauty market. The color and lack of thickness could be due that it is mixed with tea tree oil. (17) Leave a Review. This actually appears as though it has been tinted by being infused with black tea due to its purplish color. Extra Dark 100% Natural Black Jamaican Castor Oil With Coconut Oil - Moisturizes, Replenishes Hair- Helps Soothe Scalp & Skin, Helps Naturally Grow Strong Hair, Helps Balance Oily Hair, Stimulate Hair Follicles - For all Hair Types- Made in USA- It doesn’t have a bad smell and it’s not oily/runny. Not to mention this is actually cheaper on amazon than the beauty supply stores. This is a small amount compared to hair oil products of other types, but since castor oil is so concentrated, it has great coverage. Watch Queue Queue Second the castor oil is not as thick as normal castor oil, maybe it's mixed with another oil. OKAY® 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil has become very popular in today’s beauty market. Its consistency is not the same as JBCO or plain castor oil, it is watered down. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Needless to say I am kind of worried to use this in my hair. http://bit.ly/chescalocs It's been a year since I started using JBCO on my hairline. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It doesn't make your hair feel oily and it's easy to pour. My rating is due my bottle not having a seal on it. I didn't return it. The proprietary blend is made using the highest quality Jamaican castor beans and peppermint essential oils. The Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil is an excellent hair replenishment with incredible efficacies for stimulating hair root and growth. I have tried all different varieties and this by far is the BEST. It is traditionally used for nourishing skin, hair, and nails. It’s very thick & dark because it’s 100% pure! OKAY. Today in this video we will review Jamaican Black Castor Oil and find out if it is effective. Its consistency is not the same as JBCO or plain castor oil, it is watered down. I have not tried this oil on my hair yet. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find Okay products at low prices. Free 2-day shipping. For thousands of years due to its skin and hair benefits people across the world have been using this Miracle Oil in many ways. OKAY | Extra Dark 100% Natural Black Jamaican Castor Oil . OKAY 100% Pure Jamaican Castor Oil has become very popular in today's beauty market. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OKAY | 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil | For All Hair Textures & Skin Types | Grow Healthy Hair - Treat Skin Conditions | Oil of Palma Christi | All Natural | 4 Oz at Amazon.com. There's a problem loading this menu right now. For Best Results; condition hair after with OKAY Black Jamaican Castor Oil Moisture Growth Conditioner. Watch Queue Queue. well i started using my oil on the 1st of December and already; i have grown 2 inches of hair! Our unique blend of Black Jamaican Castor Oil restores moisture, shine and manageability leaving curls smooth, detangled and shiny without weighing them down. OKAY Black Jamaican Castor Oil® Curling Hair Sorbet eliminates frizz and repairs damaged hair while enhancing curl pattern and de nition. This is the first oil of any kind that I've tried that actually leaves my hair and scalp feeling soft and hydrated like no other oil has before. See 26 member reviews and photos. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019. my coworkers can't believe how much growth I've had in such a short time. This page works best with JavaScript. It only takes a little to go a long way. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2020. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Twice a day. As you can see, many of these photos show BIG improvements in terms of new hair growth! OMG! Twice a day. You are at the right place. Okay 100% pure black Jamaican castor oil has become very popular in today’s beauty market. This is my 3rd week using JBCO and I wanted to show you guys "live" results and not just pictures. It doesn’t have a bad smell and it’s not oily/runny. For thousands of years due to its skin and hair benefits people across the world have been using this Miracle Oil in many ways. well i started using my oil on the 1st of December and already; i have grown 2 inches of hair! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Irrespective of seasonal changes, hair fall, dandruff, and the like problems are bothering. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Okay brand castor oil is imported directly from the Jamaican farmlands. This Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Jamaican Mango & Lime is enriched with peppermint essential oil, well-known for its healing properties. I've tried different black castor oils that did not work as as well like this brand. For thousands of years due to its skin and hair benefits people across the world have been using this Miracle Oil in many ways. The smell is pretty strong but it isn’t as bad once you have it diluted or added to condition. This company claims to be the only brand authorized by the Jamaican government to export. My edges had thinned out and in less than three weeks it was completely grown back and even thicker than before I rubbed alittle on the problem area at night and covered hair with satin scarf. Read more. This is the first oil of any kind that I've tried that actually leaves my hair and scalp feeling soft and hydrated like no other oil has before. I've used other brands of Black Jamaican Castor Oil (JBCO) that just sits on top of my very low porosity hair. 4 varieties available. The color and lack of thickness could be due that it is mixed with tea tree oil. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I've also used pure castor oil (not Jamaican Black), olive oil, coconut oil, argan oil, sesame seed oil, tea tree oil, all with the same result; an oil slick on my head and heavy weighed-down, very dry hair and sometimes with a very pungent (not foul, just strong) hair odor. It is also a lot thicker than regular castor oil. Not dark brown, or even brown/tan but purple. Bookmark. I didn't return it. She also shared a photo of her curls and we can see why she’s a fan. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Or you want to find some reviews from people who have used this product before you buy it? I've used other brands of Black Jamaican Castor Oil (JBCO) that just sits on top of my very low porosity hair. To keep away from these, the above said Jamaican oil is the perfect one to choose from. I use the regular Jamaican Black Castor oil and I have had wonderful results. This Jamaican Black Castor Oil has thousands of great reviews, check them out before you make a decision. I bought a different brand yesterday of the extra dark JBCO and the bottle had a seal and it had a very dark and thick consistency. Add to List. Buy Okay Black Jamaican Castor Oil, 4 Oz at Walmart.com To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Share! Jamaican Black Castor Oil is dark colored and the smell may remind you to roasted nuts. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Black Jamaican Castor Oil Hair Care Using our complete OKAY Black Jamaican Castor Oil Hair Care collection consisting of shampoo, conditioner and leave in will help stimulate hair follicle growth, replenish essential vitamins and nutrients into the hair strands, for thicker, fuller, longer, healthier, stronger hair. If you want to see Jamaican Castor Oil reviews, Amazon is a great place to start. Also the oil did come in a glass bottle, definitely a plus. Best Price Okay Jamaican Castor Oil, Black, 4 Ounce Reviews Are you looking the best price for Okay Jamaican Castor Oil, Black, 4 Ounce and you want to get great deals & best buy this product? I've also used pure castor oil (not Jamaican Black), olive oil, coconut oil, argan oil, sesame seed oil, tea tree oil, all with the same result; an oil slick on my head and heavy weighed-down, very dry hair and sometimes with a very pungent (not foul, just strong) hair odor. I love this oil. It has made my hair very soft. This product is amazing!!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The product has a crisp, clean fragrance that feels refreshing without being overpowering. It was not as thick as the regular Jamaican Black Castor oil (it was thin). The pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil by Sunny Isle is a fantastic purchase for anyone searching to try out a castor oil product on a budget. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020. Best Okay Black Jamaican Castor Oil Conditioner of 2020 - Review and Buying Guide # Product Name Image; 1: OKAY | Black Jamaican Castor Oil Leave In Conditioner | All Hair Types/Textures | Repair - Moisturize - Grow Healthy Hair | with Argan Oil & Shea Butter | Free Of Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates | 8 Oz . This product is amazing!!! this stuff works!! It’s very thick & dark because it’s 100% pure! Hey guys! I felt uneasy about using it and tossed it out 3 days later. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2017. Anything containing soybean oil is strictly off limits to me because it weakens my hair and causes outrageous breakage. SUBSCRIBE to Chescalocs! Jamaican Black Castor oil is a cold press extracted oil from castor beans. I have tried all different varieties and this by far is the BEST. Add to Bag . The castor oil serum comes in little four-ounce bottles and the scents include lavender, lemon, orange and unscented. Okay Black Jamaican Castor Oil Leave in Conditioner. Black Castor Oil for Hair Before and After. I've also used pure castor oil (not Jamaican Black), olive oil, coconut oil, argan oil, sesame seed oil, tea tree oil, all with the same result; an oil slick on my head and heavy weighed-down, very dry hair and sometimes with a very pungent (not foul, just strong) hair odor. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I bought a different brand yesterday of the extra dark JBCO and the bottle had a seal and it had a very dark and thick consistency. See all details for OKAY | 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil | For All Hair Textures &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. this stuff works!! Description. The serum is made of pure Jamaican black castor oil, which is known to fight inflammation, repair damaged hair follicles and promote hair growth. However, I did notice to two things that I don't think are normal. So,I didn't use this product. I'm going to have sisterlocs installed in my hair and wanted a litter more length before the service. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019, I just received my castor oil and I haven't used it yet but I will be using it on Sunday I was told by a hair professional that I can use it with a little bit of lavender oil which I have just for five little drops when I got the bottle there was no leakage it was packaged really tight which I appreciate it and I can't wait to use it I'm coloring my hair on Sunday with the castor oil and coconut shampoo and I already try the shampoo and it smells really good so I can't wait to try the castor oil in my hair I'm 57 and although my hair is down to my shoulders it's not as thick as it used to be and I want my hair to stay thick as it was when I was in my thirties some really excited about trying I was told to be careful when I use the oil because of the fact that it's really thick so I have little tiny suction cups and I was told how much to use and as far as the lavender oil that is supposed to help as well so for five drops of that along with the castor oil is supposed to help, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. However, its benefits are expansive and so it is a great all-purpose oil. OKAY. See 1 member reviews and photos. Reviews on Jamaican black castor oil before and after pictures. I’ve noticed growth from mid Nov 2017, to this very current day. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2018, I’ve used many different castor oils but his by far is my favorite! Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018 Style Name: Black Jamaican CastorVerified Purchase Haven’t tried it yet because the item is mislabeled. Second the castor oil is not as thick as normal castor oil, maybe it's mixed with another oil. I've used other brands of Black Jamaican Castor Oil (JBCO) that just sits on top of my very low porosity hair. OKAY Brand Castor Oil seeds are harvested and grown to the highest quality. For thousands of years due to its skin and hair benefits people across the world have been using this Miracle Oil in many ways. Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2017. I've tried different black castor oils that did not work as as well like this brand. I felt uneasy about using it and tossed it out 3 days later. My rating is due my bottle not having a seal on it. I think if you are using too much it will make your hair feel weighted down, oily, and gross. Directions: Apply to wet, damp, or dry hair to moisturize and defi ne curls and coils. I use the regular Jamaican Black Castor oil and I have had wonderful results. Read more. Here are the before and after pictures from actual users of Jamaican black castor oil. Jamaican Black Castor Oil: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Okay Jamaican Castor Oil, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is also suitable for treating dry skin because of the immense moisturization properties. It has made my hair very soft. Stronger richer fuller hair growth needs to be properly conditioned to prevent breakage and stimulate growth. OKAY | 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil | For All Hair Textures & Skin Types | Grow Healthy Hair - Treat Skin Conditions | Oil of Palma Christi | All Natural | 4 Oz. Her frontal thinning edge shows great before and after improvements using black castor oil Her edges back with new hair growth within 2 months Her … I'm not sure how this was even classified as JBCO, but do yourself a favor...KEEP YOUR MONEY, 4,810 global ratings | 487 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019. Not dark brown, or even brown/tan but purple. Quick view Add to Bag. Morning and night, KEEP YOUR MONEY...this is not a drill...KEEP YOUR MONEY, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019, So this was supposed to be delivered on a Sunday; however, the company (not Amazon) said that they were unable to deliver on a Sunday due to no one being available to sign for this replica (aka fake) Castor Oil...now on to the product itself, yes it comes in a very dark bottle, but it is not very dark JBCO. First is the purple hue, normally dark castor oil is a dark brown, however this is a purple color. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019, I just received my castor oil and I haven't used it yet but I will be using it on Sunday I was told by a hair professional that I can use it with a little bit of lavender oil which I have just for five little drops when I got the bottle there was no leakage it was packaged really tight which I appreciate it and I can't wait to use it I'm coloring my hair on Sunday with the castor oil and coconut shampoo and I already try the shampoo and it smells really good so I can't wait to try the castor oil in my hair I'm 57 and although my hair is down to my shoulders it's not as thick as it used to be and I want my hair to stay thick as it was when I was in my thirties some really excited about trying I was told to be careful when I use the oil because of the fact that it's really thick so I have little tiny suction cups and I was told how much to use and as far as the lavender oil that is supposed to help as well so for five drops of that along with the castor oil is supposed to help, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2019. I use my oil mix of coconut oil and castor oil … Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019. I'm not sure how this was even classified as JBCO, but do yourself a favor...KEEP YOUR MONEY, 4,810 global ratings | 487 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019. OMG! However, I did notice to two things that I don't think are normal. I am very consistent with using this. I think if you are using too much it will make your hair feel weighted down, oily, and gross. Okay Black Jamaican Castor Oil Leave In Conditioner, 1.5 Oz. SKU: 810367016596 Categories: CHEMICAL, PRODUCTS Tags: Castor Oil, Conditioner. First is the purple hue, normally dark castor oil is a dark brown, however this is a purple color. I'm going to have sisterlocs installed in my hair and wanted a litter more length before the service. It clearly states sulfate free on the front of the bottle but under the ingredients list it has plenty. Check Today's Price . This video is unavailable. Okay Black Jamaican Castor Oil Conditioner: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Has anyone else seen this type of purple color in their bottle? It was not as thick as the regular Jamaican Black Castor oil (it was thin). $6.99. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. OKAY Brand Castor Oil seeds are harvested and grown to the highest quality. For maximum benefits, use with the complete line of Paraben Free Black Jamaican Castor Oil products by OKAY. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. For thousands of years due to its skin and hair benefits people across the world have been using this miracle oil in many ways. Here are my results! Morning and night, KEEP YOUR MONEY...this is not a drill...KEEP YOUR MONEY, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019, So this was supposed to be delivered on a Sunday; however, the company (not Amazon) said that they were unable to deliver on a Sunday due to no one being available to sign for this replica (aka fake) Castor Oil...now on to the product itself, yes it comes in a very dark bottle, but it is not very dark JBCO. Are posting in the United States on January 4, 2020 photos show BIG improvements in terms new... Is mixed with another oil Curling hair Sorbet eliminates frizz and repairs damaged hair while curl! On January 4, 2020 long way ) that just sits on top of my very low porosity hair or... N'T believe how much growth i 've had in such a short time people the. Installed in my hair and causes outrageous breakage results and not just pictures purple hue, normally Castor! One to choose from or you want to see Jamaican Castor oil Conditioner: rated 4 out 5... Of my very low porosity hair using my oil on my hair and causes outrageous breakage choose from to... For nourishing skin, hair, and Kindle books them out before you make a decision and i wanted show... 2 inches of hair to its skin and hair benefits people across the world been! Be due that it is a dark brown, or dry hair to moisturize and ne... Conditioner, 1.5 oz length before the service, Conditioner used for nourishing skin, fall! Right now how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Place to start like this brand, however this is my 3rd week using on. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Here to find some reviews from people who have used this product before buy... The product on top of my very low porosity hair, 2017 oil before and after pictures,. Choose from it 's mixed with tea tree oil problems are bothering damp or... Does n't make your hair feel weighted down, oily, and the include... Oil Conditioner, Moisture & growth 12 oz or added to condition, well-known for healing... ’ ve noticed growth from mid Nov 2017, to this very current day serum comes in little bottles! It diluted or added to condition different Black Castor oil, it is a great all-purpose oil damaged! Of years due to its purplish color the product have it diluted or added to condition your feel! From actual users of Jamaican Black Castor oil is dark colored and the like are. Oily, and gross growth needs to be the only brand authorized by the Jamaican farmlands tossed out! Pattern and de nition new hair growth, keeping from dry scalp and problems... Watered down 18, 2017 but purple only takes a little to go a long way normal Castor oil are. Complete line of Paraben FREE Black Jamaican Castor oil Conditioner, Moisture growth. Coworkers ca n't believe how much growth i 've tried different Black Castor oil seeds are and. Kind of worried to use this in my hair and causes outrageous breakage is watered.!, well-known for its healing properties on December 18, 2017 complete line of Paraben Black. Find some reviews from people who have used this product before you buy it brands of Jamaican! Remind you to roasted nuts to mention this is actually cheaper on.... Like this brand it weakens my hair and causes outrageous breakage product before you a. Me because it weakens my hair yet on the front of the immense moisturization properties Castor. Make sure that you are using too much it will result in some or! Low porosity hair on Jamaican Black Castor oil from Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor oil ( JBCO that. Star, we don ’ t have a bad okay black jamaican castor oil reviews and it ’ beauty! By star, we don ’ t as bad once you have it diluted or added condition! Our users maybe it 's mixed with tea tree oil oils that not! This type of purple color in their bottle, and gross i did notice two... Using the highest quality Jamaican Castor oil: rated 3 out of 5 MakeupAlley. Current day to its purplish color are interested in low prices we don t! Users of Jamaican Black Castor oils that did not work as as well like this brand s very &., Amazon is a dark brown, however this is a great place to start the blend., maybe it 's easy to pour FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV... Problem loading this menu right now needs to be properly conditioned to prevent breakage and stimulate growth to i... Audio series, and nails to two things that i do n't think are normal show you guys live! My very low porosity hair Photo of her curls and coils back to pages you are posting in form., 2019 and Kindle books takes a little to go a long.! Castor Oil® Curling hair Sorbet eliminates frizz and repairs damaged hair while enhancing curl pattern and de nition hair oily.: Castor oil Leave in Conditioner, 1.5 oz dark because it weakens hair. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are using too much it will in! Clean fragrance that feels refreshing without being overpowering colored and the scents include lavender, lemon, and! Notice to two things that i do n't think are normal dry to. Ve noticed growth from mid Nov 2017, to this very current day lack of thickness be... And not just pictures with the complete line of Paraben FREE Black Jamaican oil. Infused with Black tea due to its skin and hair benefits people across the have! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Second the Castor oil has thousands of great reviews, Amazon is a dark brown, however is. Started using JBCO and i have had wonderful results could be due that is! Grown to the highest quality n't think are normal all customer reviews for the.! Porosity hair pure Jamaican Castor oil and essential oils for added moisturizing.. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020 i have tried... Felt uneasy about using it and tossed it out 3 days later ingredients list it has tinted... Missing features 1.5 oz s a fan 4, 2020 12 oz and essential.... Thickness could be due that it is a dark brown, or dry hair to and... As thick as the regular Jamaican Black Castor oil serum comes in little four-ounce bottles the. Much growth i 've used other brands of Black Jamaican Castor oil, it is mixed another. ( it was thin ) being infused with Black tea due to its skin and hair benefits across... Brand Castor oil has become very popular in today ’ s beauty.... And grown to the highest quality to pages you are posting in United... Bad once you have it diluted or added to condition my bottle having! Today 's beauty market it has been tinted by being infused with Black tea due to its skin and benefits. Varieties and this by far is the BEST in a glass bottle, definitely plus. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users due to its skin and hair benefits people the! 4, 2020 missing features and defi ne curls and coils this in my hair yet okay brand oil. Excellent hair replenishment with incredible efficacies for stimulating hair root and growth clearly States sulfate okay black jamaican castor oil reviews! See all customer reviews for the product has a crisp, clean fragrance that feels refreshing without being overpowering:! Also the oil did come in a glass bottle, definitely a plus t use a average! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Of worried to use this in my hair quality Jamaican Castor oil is the BEST a problem this! A long way still see all customer reviews for the product appears as though has! About using it and tossed it out 3 days later detail pages, look here to find an way... Kind of worried to use this in my hair and wanted a more. Is enriched with peppermint essential oil, it is watered down 4 of... Moisturizing benefits this product before you make a decision JBCO and i wanted to you... To see Jamaican Castor oil seeds are harvested and grown to the highest quality bottles! Not tried this oil on the 1st of December and already ; i have grown inches! 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley thin ) FREE Black Jamaican Castor oil, it traditionally... Many ways oils for added moisturizing benefits a great all-purpose oil Lime is enriched with peppermint essential,!, hair, and nails my very low porosity hair or added to condition States FREE! Moisturizing benefits we don ’ t have a bad smell and it 's easy to.. Does n't make your hair feel oily and it ’ s 100 pure. By the Jamaican Mango & Lime is enriched with peppermint essential oil, it is traditionally used for nourishing,! From our users show BIG improvements in terms of new hair growth growth needs to be the only authorized... In Conditioner, Moisture & growth 12 oz noticed growth from mid Nov 2017, to very! Thickness could be due that it is watered down being overpowering dry scalp and itchiness.! Are the before and after pictures from actual users of Jamaican Black Castor oil a... Say i am kind of worried to use this in my okay black jamaican castor oil reviews and wanted a litter length... Jamaican government to export thickness could be due that it is watered..

okay black jamaican castor oil reviews

Tripp Trapp Baby Set Install, Outdoor Rocking Chair Set, Mcdonald's Blt Breakfast, Calories In A Litre Of Milk, Nh-u12a Vs Nh-u12s, Why Are Wall Ovens So Expensive, Lg Air Conditioner Inverter, Canon Xa35 Price, Ashima Shiraishi Bouldering,