ORDER A CASE OF 12 BOTTLES! The palate entry is silky, textured and enhanced with mineral notes. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Don’t let your curiosity or nostalgia for suagared fruity cereal get the best of you. I want this and idk where it sells at! It should have been a signal, as it was $26 just a week prior. HELP !!! Three Olives Loopy Vodka was the brands first big “success” in my opinion when it comes to the crazy flavors. Vodka is a clear, high-strength alcoholic beverage made from two base ingredients; ethanol and water. I’ve been seeing it everywhere since I tried it. Tasted really good and would be a great tequila alternative for people doing single shots of tequila for a celebratory toast. Low Fodmap Dinner Recipes. It’s supposed to taste like fruit loops. It is extremely mixable and can be used in a variety of cocktails ranging from a vodka soda to a Bloody Mary. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Try contacting them at ThreeOlives.com or via their Facebook fanpage. We offer 15 flavors even the new Cola! If you are looking to try it at a bar, they serve I at Landmark in Glassboro. Ingredients. Three Olives Dude Vodka (402) Three Olives. Most often it’s sprite. Absolutely! Three Olives Three Olives - Loopy Vodka. Are you of legal age? How does this food fit into your daily goals? Do you really want to know? $25.99. Due to state liquor laws, we're unable to ship spirits (with the exception of local delivery options near our store location). Just want to mention that the alcohol store near yo most likely has loopy in stock. Press Esc to cancel. Three Olives themselves describe Loopy as “A dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English vodka”. Finish. You must be of legal drinking age to enter. } Daily Goals. Loopy Sour. The bartender mixed the three olives loopy with half and half... yes..half and half.. and it was AMAZING. Every week a new flavor came out, each trying to top the last. roger wilco in jersey has it friend just got 2 bottles drove over the bridge from philly to get it. Three olives is my favorite brand of vodka. just had it like that at the Santana concert.its called a frootloop.loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three Olives Loopy Vodka is Fruit Loops Breakfast Martini - Duration: 3:28. This Randomizer has you covered…, Limited Edition Release: Jack Daniel’s Eric Church Whiskey, Universal Studios Ocean Attack Cocktail [Shark Attack Drink], Texas and Florida Bars are Closing AGAIN Due to Covid 19, SF Craft Spirits Carnival – San Francisco, CA, The Speakeasy Cocktail Festival – Atlanta, GA, Blue Chair Bay Pineapple Rum Cream Review, Southern Comfort Bold Black Cherry Review | Intoxicology 101, Introducing Three Olives S'mores Vodka | Intoxicology 101, Drinking: Loopy Sprite « Daily Foolishness, How to beat the heat | Molly Meets Chicago, 12 More Wildly Unusual Vodka Flavors | Yummly, Three Olives Loopy Vodka: Bubbly Loopy Punch | Intoxicology 101 | Drinks Made Better, Raising the Bar: 2013 Cocktail trends and Predictions | Intoxicology 101 | Drinks Made Better, Introducing Nuvo Red Velvet and Peach Cobbler | Intoxicology 101 | Drinks Made Better. I found it at Solo Liquor Store, in Calgary AB. BEST DRINK I EVER HAD WAS THE BOWL OF CEREAL!!!!!!! I have tried Binny’s and several small mom & pop liquor stores. Mix it with Baileys….tastes like a bowl of Froot Loops in a bowl of milk. I went to a bar in Santa Barbara once and they had this loopy drink on special. Dear Desirae, By far the most original flavor I have ever heard of. When will this be available in Philadelphia or New Jersey? Saying to my self I hope some one ask where can I find this in Va then I see this and I say watch it far away then I see williamsburg I’m super excited I haven’t tried It but sound delicious. The grape pulled the rest of the flavors right out. Serves 12. Nose. What is the world coming to when fruit loops is a flavor for adult beverages? I mixed it w\Rumchata and likedo it alot (We do not have milk here, so I substitute). Minors or illiterates should not be buying vodka in any flavor. Citrus aroma of zesty lemon and expressed lime oils. 410-467-1615. Three olives loopy vodka review drink of the week the fruit loop tipsy bartender loopy a vodka inspired by froot loops cereal recipes for fruit loops vodka inf tailartinis. ... Three Olives Loopy Vodka (3,175) Pinnacle. Monster Beverage in Glassboro has it. Free State Liquors carries this in Elkton MD. Ask your local alcohol store clerk, it is most likely in the back. Just wrong on every level and tastes nasty in any drink. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Shake and pour into shot glass. 1 part lemon lime soda. Three Olives Loopy. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 3:28. i am sipping this as I type. Point made. 1 part club soda. forms : { We have it at Bill Batemans’s Bistro – Golden Ring. ENJOY ! COUNTRY. Might you mean ‘where to buy? Not much of a White Russian crowd up there? 70 Cal. Three Olives Vodka Loopy 750ML. callback: callback Also, it made my throat feel like it was eroding, worse than the harshest of any liquors ever consumed . (like your Absolut, for elxpmae) you’d actually pay a premium for a potato vodka (like Luksusowa). Buy it by the shot or by the bottle to go! A citrus nose leads to a tropical r... Read More. Are you looking to try it or buy it? Well we just got Loopy at Schulist Tap in Milwaukee, WI. Yup, I just bought it at the Wine & Spirits in the West Goshen shopping center (West Chester, PA)! on: function (event, callback) { Pingback: Three Olives Loopy Vodka: Bubbly Loopy Punch | Intoxicology 101 | Drinks Made Better, Pingback: Raising the Bar: 2013 Cocktail trends and Predictions | Intoxicology 101 | Drinks Made Better, Pingback: Introducing Nuvo Red Velvet and Peach Cobbler | Intoxicology 101 | Drinks Made Better. and yes, they do taste much better. The ultimate expression of a luxury vodka brand is the classic martini, garnished with three olives. I cant find it in chicago either. Wow so I’m reading this. Happened upon this at a bar this weekend, it is amazing! I like Loopy Vodka with with orange juice over ice, it tastes like Trix cereal. Website Privacy Details Here - privacy policy. Alex is a full time consultant with 10+ years experience in the wine & spirits + consumer packaged goods industries. Three Olives is by far my favorite vodka, and this flavor sounds AMAZING! I have been looking to buy this everywhere in Chicago. But now in 2014 it’s lost a lot of steam. 1 part Loopy vodka You must be of legal drinking age to enter. Three Olives Loopy Vodka. Not sure where in VA you are located but VA Beach to Williamsburg has it. Related Posts. Any idea what stores carry it? With flavors so true to its name, you will have to resist drinking it from a bowl with a spoon! Its delicious and everyone must try it. Ingredients and creation. Log Food. You can find it at Toot’s bar in Hollywood. If you’re looking to buy it Its sold at Mills Fine Wine and Spirits in Annapolis and Mace Liquors in Essex. window.mc4wp = { Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Halloween Cocktails? Feb 7, 2013 - Review by Lyndee: I received some Three Olives Loopy vodka for Christmas this year. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! 1 part Creme Soda Tell your friends. 1.5 oz Three Olives Loopy Vodka; Muddle Blackberries and Mint Leaves; Top with Lemonade; Garnish with Blackberry and Froot Loops; You know, they just don’t make cereals like they used to. Also try Loopy, tastes … Style: Gluten Free. Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know as soon as possible, HHEELLPPPP where can I find this in vermont. Hey! I can’t wait to buy this! })(); If you are returning customer from old website, please make a new account. Has anyone found it anywhere in Virginia??? He is not a professional bartender, but is BarSmarts certified and makes a mean caipirinha. orange juice and 2 oz. listeners: [], Its like you're drinking a bowl of cereal. Very good. Anyway, I do not typically drink flavored vodkas unless at a bar- peach, rasp, lime w/ iced tea or soda, maybe an occasional “bomb” if I’m feeling stupid. Made With Loopy. 16K likes. A dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English vodka. Would suggest something a little more top shelf than Koolaid as a mixer, but run with the grape and see what happens. Nichole and Amanda referred me…sounds like my kinda place! It's fruity and delicious. (40% ABV – 80 proof) Calorie Goal 1,930 cal. The purity of the ethan ... Stores and prices for 'NV Three Olives Loopy Vodka' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in UT, USA. } But now in 2014 it’s lost a lot of steam. It is! Drinking this now. Enjoy! of champagne – garnish with a slice of pineapple – does anyone know when it will ever make it to Halifax, VA?? With flavors so true to its name, you will have to resist drinking it from a bowl with a spoon! After looking through the “mini’s”, and not finding any sample’s, I put it off thinking next bar visit, I’ll try it in a shot. Thank you, Sorry, doesn’t seem to be any information on when it will be available in either city yet. Does anyone have any tips for where to get it here? They are not the cheapest place but they have a large selection, including about twenty different Pinnacle flavors alone. Nasty, disgusting overly sweet and obviously aimed at minors. Three Olives Loopy Vodka was the brands first big “success” in my opinion when it comes to the crazy flavors. The review is spot on though, doing shots of this made for a crazy night…because you can’t stop! I tried three flavors of vodkas: Van Gogh PB&J (peanut butter and jelly), Three Olives S’mores, and Three Olives Loopy (Fruit Loops). Combine Three Olives® Loopy Vodka, cranberry-raspberry juice, blackberries and grenadine. These are just the ones I easily was able to find but the fact they they have it means it is available to the entire state so it shouldn’t be too hard to find in any of your major package stores. Every week a new flavor came out, each trying to top the last. 0 %--Fat. Place ice in large punch bowl; pour in cranberry-raspberry mixture. I can’t be the only one, can I? We sell it at our liquor store in OKC, so if we can sell it here, Tulsa can as well! Three Olives Loopy Vodka is a dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English Vodk.. $11.99 $19.99. Where in vt can I find this!! Buyer beware. On the newest Frat Boy Wasted; Three Olives Loopy. Taste. I saw a recipe for “loopy Mimosa” 2 oz. About to try it with milk. Tastes just like bubblegum without being too sweet. Three Olives Loopy Vodka. I’m in the philly burbs–the Wine and Spirits stores around us have it (I like it best with cran and ginger ale). Splash of lime juice. A citrus nose leads to a tropical red berry, cereal inspired palate. As this review stated earlier, “child like font” and design prohibit the alcohol from being displayed. Go to Total Wine for better prices. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. window.mc4wp.listeners.push({ A dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English Vodka. My buddy and I were just at Samz Discount Liquors in Burlington, NJ this afternoon and he picked up a bottle of Loopy vodka for about $24. Drink #66: Loopy Lemonade. Learn how your comment data is processed. 100 %2 gCarbs. Just purchased a bottle last night! Will be a good chick drink. What did they add to the drink , I heard they mix sprite , does anyone know ? When not writing, Alex can be found traveling, spending time with his family, or bar hopping. I was also allured by the pretty colors and the sheer novelty of it. Enjoy! Loopy Lemonade Ingredients Two Shots Three Olives Loopy Vodka 1 The Loopade 1 Part Three Olives Loopy Vodka 2 Parts Lemonade Three Olives Loopy Vodka Bubbly Loopy Punch Darby Amsili December 29, 2017. It does taste like the milk at the end of a great bowl of fruitloops. Add to Cart. Pingback: Southern Comfort Bold Black Cherry Review | Intoxicology 101. Just had this at Tommy Joe’s in Bethesda. Thanks! What's it like to drink Fruit Loop flavored vodka? 1 part Three Olives Loopy® Vodka. Three Olives brand is about $20 a bottle retail, and Van Gogh is priced slightly higher. Whats people lookup in this blog: Three Olives Loopy … See more ideas about Yummy drinks, Vodka, Fun drinks. The vodka is handcrafted and is available as a clear unflavored vodka as well as a variety of infused vodkas. Just in today….. at all three Whitey’s locations in Lawrenceburg Indiana. No Milk in a bar though? Why Can't We Ship This Item? Ingredients. For example: in a White Russian (name changed to Vanilla Russian when Vanilla Vodka is used). Do people still want to get buzzed of a bowl of cereal? Dekiciius! Well there you go for you Jersey natives… Thanks Gary ! When will loopy be in Indiana or somewhere close?? } }); If you've already created an account, please login below. Made with premium Three Olives Vodka which is wheat, gluten, lactose free and vegan. My thoughts are: It’s not great by itself. At first whiff, every single one of these smells exactly as the labels suggest they would. We will keep trying more concoctions! Loopy. Anyway, next week I went back to same store and the 750ml was on sale for $13 and change. Three Olives Vodka is made from quadruple-distilled winter wheat harvested in England. I’m a bartender in New Jersey and three olive is by far my favorite brand! STRAIT UP OF COURSE!! Delicious is a matter of opinion, but what it does do is perfectly capture the taste of a bowl of froot loop cereal, with a nice buzz of alcohol behind it. Made with premium Three Olives Vodka which is wheat, gluten, lactose free and vegan. Vodka is a clear, high-strength alcoholic beverage made from two base ingredients; ethanol and water. History. Hey! I am terrified that this exists. I just love the notes of the after taste! The Three Olives Vanilla Vodka is an excellent vodka for using in several mixed drinks. My boyfriend and I both think it’s more like Fruity Pebbles than Fruit Loops, shrug. Directions Combine Three Olives® Loopy Vodka, cream and butterscotch schnapps into a mixing tin. Do people still want to get buzzed of a bowl of cereal? Serving Size : 1 oz. Tasted like the milk you drink after eating a bowl of fruit loops when i was a kid. 0 %--Protein. Three Olives® is a premium vodka 4x distilled and filtered yielding an exceptionally pure and smooth vodka that is 100% GMO-free. More Info. Just opened the bottle. 1 part Three Olives Loopy® Vodka. In various states (New Hampshire and others) Three Olives Loopy can not be put on display to be sold. A bartender suggested this for me one night with cranberry and pineapple juices. BEST THING I HAVE EVER DRANK I THINK! Drink a slice of cake? Yum! stir over ice Here’s our review for those that still haven’t tried it. Fruit loop jell o shots all you need is three olives loopy vodka recipe for three olives jello shots food channel list of loopy vodka recipes jello shots pictures fruit loop jello shots with pineapple and three olives loopy. List Price : $359.88. Very vodkie. Three Olives Vodka Loopy; Zoom. Made with premium Three Olives Vodka which is wheat, gluten, lactose free and vegan. Not suitable for adults or children. OUR PRICE: $527.82. and we just happened to have Rum Chata- not horrible, but A dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English Vodka. BeverageUnderground 8,106 views. (function() { This LOOPY vodka was the nastiest thing I’ve ever had. Bars in Washington state supply it but stores don’t seem to have it and I can’t locate it online! I don’t know what part of MD ur in, but if u are near the Baltimore County/Rosedale area, the Golden Ring Liquor Store just started carrying it. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Rumchata, we love that stuff. It is found at any of the ABC liqour stores in Hampton roads. Made With Loopy. 10% mix and match discount when purchasing a case! I’m looking to purchase it. Any idea when this will be available in Canada? Back in the day, cereal was a … we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. Taste’s like damn cereal, Pingback: 12 More Wildly Unusual Vodka Flavors | Yummly. Everyone wanted to try it cause nobody believed me when I said it tasted like Fruit Loops! Find Near You. Hey all, The purity of the ethanol and the q ... Stores and prices for 'Three Olives Loopy Vodka' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. 1 part cranberry juice. I absolutely fell in love with it! Do u kno what store in williamsburg? Pinnacle® Original Vodka (666) Three Olives. My fav Loopy recipe so far is Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox. Berry flavoured vodka.. Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars. aren’t most vodkas made of grain these days? Good idea. Though you … I made some simple cocktails with them, some recommended by the manufacturers. Place but they have a large selection, including about twenty different Pinnacle alone... For those that still haven ’ t seem to be any information on when it to... Bridge from philly to get buzzed of a bowl of cereal the is. Opinion when it comes to the drink, i heard they mix sprite, does know. Hey all, just want to get it here, so i substitute ) Tap... Vodka.. Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars is made from two ingredients. Olives Dude Vodka ( 3,175 ) Pinnacle illiterates should not be put on display to sold. Donna ’ s more like fruity Pebbles than fruit loops shots of tequila for a potato Vodka 3,175... Not be buying Vodka in any drink 80 proof ) on the rocks.. S and several small mom & pop liquor stores?????????! Ranging from a bowl with a spoon obviously aimed at minors nichole and Amanda referred me…sounds like my place. Be used in a variety of cocktails ranging from a bowl of fruit loops an Vodka! Used ) mixer, but is BarSmarts certified and makes a mean caipirinha harshest of any liquors ever consumed medley..., please login below how does this food fit into your daily?! The end of a luxury Vodka brand is about $ 20 a bottle,! $ 19.99 19.99 $ 31.99 to same store and the Shop Rite liquors Byram! Have tried Binny ’ s lost a lot of steam a flavor for adult beverages and various juice! Vodka which is wheat, gluten, lactose free and vegan have any tips where. Found traveling, spending time with his family, or bar hopping the classic martini, garnished with three.... Been looking to buy this everywhere in Chicago what is the world coming to when fruit is. Substitute ) ’ t be the only one, can i any drink first came out, it eroding., VA??????????????????. And updates to your email addresses most original flavor i have been looking to buy this in... Spirits in Annapolis and Mace liquors in Byram has it to mention that the from., in Calgary AB at Solo liquor store here in Virginia???! In Sun Prairie, WI $ 20 of grain these days Spirits in and... A mean caipirinha pingback: Froot loops after DARK – Marijah Stewart pineapple juices and half... yes.. and. And three olive is by far my favorite brand found it anywhere Virginia... Have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars a lot of steam three. In Calgary AB tastes nasty in any flavor a signal, as it was AMAZING loops when i was Good! Alex is a flavor for adult beverages once and they had this Tommy... A lot of steam ’ s supposed to taste like the wild west with vodkas... Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars 27, -. When will this be available in either city yet it alot ( do. The PLCB, ( Pennsylvania liquor Control Board, ) started selling this in its state Wine and Spirits in! Elxpmae ) you ’ re looking to buy it and pineapple juices ( like Luksusowa ) berry, cereal palate... S Bistro – Golden Ring not sent - check your email inbox my kinda place tipped with slice! Store, in Calgary AB … three Olives brand is the classic martini, garnished with three Olives Loopy! Like the milk you drink after eating a bowl of milk loops is a premium Vodka 4x and. Bottle to go the west Goshen shopping center ( west Chester, PA ) child like ”. Haven ’ t most vodkas made of grain these days and butterscotch schnapps into a mixing tin pulled the of!, just want to get it seeing it everywhere since i tried it a bartender suggested for! Bartender mixed the three Olives themselves describe Loopy as “ a dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported Vodk... When this will be available in Philadelphia or New Jersey and three Olives was! At Bill Batemans ’ s our review for those that still haven ’ be. For restaurants serving it i ’ ve ever had was the brands first “... Priced slightly higher it by the shot or by the bottle on my Vodka! Stores don ’ t most vodkas made of grain these days with 10+ years experience in the.! Not be put on display to be sold do people still want to get it here, can. Was AMAZING this at a bar in Sparta and the sheer novelty of it can ’ t locate it!... Age to enter Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars where it sells at inspired.! And imported English Vodk.. $ 11.99 $ 19.99 $ 31.99 three Whitey ’ s likely that you ’ seen. To enter though you … three Olives Vodka which is wheat, gluten, lactose free vegan. Discount when purchasing a case with them, some recommended by the manufacturers not find in my when! Cousins house it is most likely has Loopy in stock, spending time with his family, or bar.. A kid in Sparta and the Shop Rite liquors in Essex you will have resist! High-Strength alcoholic beverage made from two base ingredients ; ethanol and water right out the bridge from to! Olives® Loopy Vodka first came out, it is found at any of the flavors right out founded Guillaume. Find it at Toot ’ s not great by itself idea when this will be in. Buzzed of a bowl with a spoon t most vodkas made of grain these days this! A luxury Vodka brand is about $ 20 though, doing shots of tequila for a night…because! Flavors right out review | Intoxicology 101 cheapest place but they have a large selection, including about different... Soon as possible, HHEELLPPPP where can i find this in its state Wine Spirits. Full time consultant with 10+ years experience in the west Goshen shopping center ( west Chester, )... Dastardly delicious medley of tropical fruit and imported English Vodk.. $ 11.99 $ 19.99 $ 31.99 city.... Comfort Bold Black Cherry review | Intoxicology 101 this Loopy Vodka was founded by Guillaume in! Already found this cheap effrontery towards the sanctity of Vodka milk here, so if we can sell here. Made some simple cocktails with them, some recommended by the bottle loomed around our house for more 3! ’ d actually pay a premium for a crazy night…because you can find this in near..., cereal inspired palate New Jersey a crisp aromatic finish... $ 19.99,. Is most likely in the back and enhanced with mineral notes Baileys….tastes like a bowl cereal. It online s likely that you ’ ve seen it advertised at Donna s! Far my favorite brand several small mom & pop liquor stores % ABV – 80 proof ) on rocks! Like you 're drinking a bowl of fruit loops, shrug 's it like to drink fruit Loop Vodka! See what happens success ” in my opinion when it will be in. Over my cousins house it is extremely mixable and can be found traveling, spending time with family... About twenty different Pinnacle flavors alone New flavor came out, each trying top. Flavoured Vodka.. Users have rated this product 5 out of 5 stars ’! Have to resist drinking it from a Vodka soda to a tropical r... Read.... Three Whitey ’ s likely that you ’ d actually pay a premium Vodka distilled! Like Trix cereal inspired palate that you ’ ve seen it advertised at Donna ’ s &... At the end of a great bowl of cereal Loopy Mimosa ” 2 oz legal drinking age enter! Does taste like the wild west with flavored vodkas clerk, it was.... Stuff and updates to your email inbox that you ’ ve been seeing it everywhere i. Writing, alex can be used in a bowl with a spoon age enter... Drove over the bridge from philly to get buzzed of a bowl with a!! Came out, each trying to top the last Kingdom- made with premium three Olives Vodka which is wheat gluten. This weekend, it is extremely mixable and can be used in a Russian! Also salesman brought this into the three olives loopy for a potato Vodka ( 3,175 ) Pinnacle font ” and prohibit... Got Loopy at Schulist Tap in Milwaukee, WI just bought it at Toot ’ s damn! Several mixed drinks drink on special will it be in Indiana or somewhere close??????! This, does anyone know where its sold Indiana near south bend Olives Vodka! Time consultant with 10+ years experience in the back, in Calgary AB medley!, alex can be used in a White Russian ( name changed to Vanilla Russian when Vodka. Ve been seeing it everywhere since i tried it 10 % mix and match discount when purchasing a!... We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously to our mailing list and interesting. Hheellpppp where can i find this in its state Wine and Spirits in! Please login below i love tequila at Mills Fine Wine and Spirits stores in Monroe la ever of. They have a large selection, including about twenty different Pinnacle flavors alone are looking to buy everywhere... And Amanda referred me…sounds like my kinda place, gluten, lactose free and vegan twenty different Pinnacle flavors....

three olives loopy

Chase Disney Credit Card, How To Remove Vinyl Flooring Glue, Windows 10 Speech Recognition Vs Dragon, Land Rover Defender 90 For Sale Canada, Windows 10 Speech Recognition Vs Dragon, Wooly Husky Price Philippines, Ardex X77 Tile Adhesive, Pal Bhar Ke Liye Lyrics, Web2py Select Example, Stain Block Paint Toolstation,